Contemporary Wushu, Yang Style Taiji, Traditional Kung Fu, Tang Soo Do
Martial Arts Training and teaching, learning Mandarin Chinese, visiting my granddaughter, playing with my dog, listening to The Beatles and classical music.
To make the martial arts available and enjoyable to everyone, no matter what their age.
- 1st Hong Kong International Wushu Tournament 2006
- Gold Medal – International Compulsory Long Fist
- Gold Medal – International Compulsory Chinese Straight Sword
- Gold Medal – Optional Chinese Staff Form
- Gold Medal – Women’s Self-Defense
In the past:
- Black Belt Tang Soo Do
- Black Sash Traditional Kung Fu
- Black Sash Contemporary Wushu